Friday 22 April 2022

Quiet

Thankful it was free lunch, & they've relaxed restrictions enough for us to sit together.

That I got a seat in the office, & had pleasant chats with team mates. 

& get to come home when I've had enough, take a break & work after,
& doing so I made decent progress with my document.

That husband spend the time with me to discuss the tables, & I have the documents we were discussing in draft so it's easy to make changes.

Friend booked lunch, nice to be invited, & get to meet new people.

Boss is setting some time aside for me on Monday.

Remembered to set alarms for the things I'm looking forward to this weekend.

Pleased I've managed to think of some grats, I'm not as out of sorts as I thought.

That I mostly got left alone to get stuff done, & the other dept got their answer, & I got to correct a few things in one of my docs.

No comments:

Post a Comment