Sunday 3 April 2022

Calm & happy

Walk at the woods was good, weather was nice, friendly group.  Newbie joined us part way round, & was happy enough with that.    The social afterwards was enjoyable too.

Had less greasy lunch & enjoyed it, also declined rice which was better.  Nothing grabbed my attention at the crystal stall & we don't feel the need to go again - the weather stayed good & we enjoyed the drive.
Friend reminded me about the census so that's taken care of now.

Cleared off the drawers & have that surface as for games now.  Enjoyed playing again, & have enough done for insights.  Glad I bought it, & am wondering how to run a meetup playing it - once the weather improves we can play it outside somewhere, potentially at the woods.

Am wondering about giving up the tablets altogether which I'm seeing as a good sign, there was a time I was resigned to taking them.

Spoke to my brother, & looked up flights to England.  Flights plus coach is feasible for getting to home town too.

No comments:

Post a Comment