Sunday 10 April 2022

Friends

It's good to have friends.  Thankful the drive was easy & I got there at a good time & got parked.  That it was dry & we had a decent chat & broke from the group.  Also that there's a decent carpark & the walk was interesting enough for us to do again sometimes, & to go to the castle.

That I took snack bars & a drink so I lasted til lunch, & there was something there I didn't mind trying, nor felt compelled to finish.

That I got home for a decent nap & remembered to do my Monday morning task today so I can have a lie-in tomorrow if I want.  

Husband did yummy steak again, & I managed to intercept before the potato things went into the oven since I didn't need them.

That I am enjoying the language, & getting back in with my crystals.  

No comments:

Post a Comment