Saturday 26 March 2022

Friends

Thankful for the walk with husband down to the town, both the walk & not having to drive.  For getting my 10,000 steps today.  Having the self-confidence to brave going out in public with my shaved head.
& thankful to him for doing his as well.

For discovering that some gardens I usually like are disappointing at the moment (no flowers & the wooded bit is shut) when I was driving past rather than having made a special trip.

That I was brave & went over to see a friend & we had a really good chat.  Possibly cos I had a big chunk of raw blue lace agate in my pocket & I'm friends with it now.  Her dogs are really cute & friendly & I enjoyed petting them too.  I was good getting to know her better & sharing the conversation.

Also braved putting a post on LinkedIn & some workmates have liked it & a few comments.  Also reassured friend told me I can pull it off & it suits me.  I think a few people said that last time too.

Thankful that I'm in a position where I can shave my head, & that my hair will grow back, & for the convenience of being able to shower afterwards to wash all the hair off.  For having a house & electricity.

For being reminded about the clock change & having time to drop out of a meetup tomorrow, & the organiser thanked me for the reminder & changing my rsvp.

No comments:

Post a Comment