Wednesday 2 March 2022

Wednesdays

Thankful for my day off, for enjoying a lie-in & it being light enough to read in bed.

That I decided to try a new position for the counselling & sat on the bed instead & I think I was most comfortable that way - she said I was more relaxed.

That I had time enough to walk to the massage & arrived at a good time, & remembered where it was & how to get there.  Thankful to get an appointment.

That braved the longer massage worked out, & I enjoyed it.

For getting to the shop after & the centre being open to drop my donations in.

For the grid I created for a friend, for all my crystals & my interest in them, & the resources and support available to me.  That I have loads in my toolkit and they are easy to access.

For another friend & her card range making it easy for me to send things to friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment