Wednesday 23 March 2022

Gardens

Thankful for my lie in, for enjoying my book.
For asking for & keeping my day off, honouring my needs, knowing what I need & braving asking for them.
That it was a lovely day & I chose to walk down to the town centre rather than drive & got my steps.  
That I got to the post office & posted my parcels.
Had a pleasant chat with the lollypop man & was on the right path, & I got to the volunteer centre.  The blankets look lovely & there's plenty of time for me to do more.  & I got another ball of wool.
That I found the community garden & it was open so I ventured in, & had a lovely wander & a rest.  That there's a seat swing & it was empty.  & I saw my phone ring & got to take the call from the estate agent.
That I've finally joined the library, & was able to take books straight out.  Looks like a good selection there.

No comments:

Post a Comment