Monday 14 March 2022

& even more rest

Thankful to be able to take the day off & recover.  For knowing myself well enough to know I needed it & being brave enough to make the decision.  That my boss is sound.

For husband taking care of the meals so I don't need to think about it.
That he helped me change the bedding so we have fresh bedding for tonight - yay!  Also that I got my dry washing put away & remembered to hang the bedding when the washer finished.

That the spin cycle worked fine the second time round, relieved the washer is ok, & that we have room to hang washing inside.

That I perked up this afternoon & got up.  For friend recommending Hay house audio & for me finding some things of interest to listen to.  That I'm finally through the shredding pile & am getting the paperwork clutter under control.

That I got a cross stitch project finished & have friend's address.  Now to post it...
Thankful this is a short week, so I can get through tomorrow & then get more rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment