Sunday 27 March 2022

Perspective

As I'm getting near the end of the notebook I'm using for counselling, the shop had them back in again.  I've spent almost a year (since I bought the first one) looking for the same one, & thankfully we called in (which is unusual for us now) when they were there!

That I was up in time for the workshop after all, enjoyed it & had a good partner who appreciates my presence even when I don't speak.

That I got myself to the woods, that it was reasonably quiet & I remembered to pick up a pine cone for my next art journal entry that I've been stuck on.  For some cool photos to send to friends, & that I do the additional loops with the phone away.

That I got past the tough times for my coursework journal & to the memories of the last time I was in England & getting spoilt by friends.  Am looking forward to my trip over this summer, & was worth the reminder not to work through the shutdown again - it's so dull!

Journal shows how much progress I've made since this time last year when I was in the pits & starting on an extra anti-depressant & spending all my time sleeping or crying.  Now I'm off that & back to starting dose of the other, & know places to go & have things to look forward to (like the workshops).  That the meetup walks are getting attendance & I've found new meetups to attend.


No comments:

Post a Comment