Monday 28 March 2022

Fine

Thankful to go for a walk instead of just sitting in the car, & that I got back to the car before husband did.  Had a drive past the house we're interested in & a little explore of those roads.

That we still had our lunchtime walk, & I got some nice bread.  That I have a suitable little scarf for my head, & am happy wearing that, plus it's enough to keep my head warm.  That my hair will grow back.

Friend received the gift I sent & I got a lovely message from her, much happier with that than no acknowledgement.

Have avoided a potential crisis with a simple suggestion to someone who's taken action.

Glad of the half day & the late start.

That I found cushion covers of the right colour & am ready to start my next project, in time for craft club (lessons) tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment