Wednesday 9 March 2022

Wellbeing

Thankful for the lie-in, for reading in bed.  For husband and being warm and cosy.  
That he put the jigsaw away and got a new one out & has been doing it with me.  That we have the space to have a dedicated jigsaw table, for having a house & being able to afford heating, & having access to clean safe water and electricity.  That we live in a nice reasonably safe area.  That I saw the flood on the opposite side of the road & was able to come back a different way.

That I'd done my prep for the meeting & had time to log in & check what I needed to do.  The meeting went well enough & I'll be able to do the next step.  

That I was looking at my phone when workmate measured so I was able to log straight in & help him.  Glad for my Wednesdays off & there being no expectation for me to work, but I can if I want to.

For friends to chat with, that I am well supported in terms of work and social, & especially with husband.
Happy to be in a positive supportive relationship.

That husband got his review & is happy with it, & with his bonus.  Glad we are in a workplace that appreciates us.

No comments:

Post a Comment