Monday 13 December 2021

Work days

Thankful I went to the woods, that the weather held, & I remembered to come back avoiding the traffic.  That I'd seen the traffic point on the way out, before it had built up.

That husband suggested weights so I still got some exercise in, & could have dinner instead of Pilates.  That I'm ok with being short on hours today because I'll make some up on Wed.

For apps and the internet, & all the technology we have for making things easier, for providing entertainment.  That we have the room to both work from home, & that the job is flexible so I can start whenever.  

That the stressful thing is over, & that work isn't so bad.  There are people I enjoy chatting with - either in calls or swapping messages.  That husband's only in for a little bit tomorrow so I can go in with him & not have to be there for lunch.  That I managed to jump into a hypercare session & get my question answered as well as my issue fixed, & I can do the same next time.

That the systems are global so I can see what else has been submitted and my proposal is first,

That we have nice chocolate for treats, & I was better at rationing myself today.  That I can jump on the elliptical & listen to podcasts for a few mins, that I've found a speaker I like.

That I calmed down, husband is a good influence, & I enjoy being around him.

No comments:

Post a Comment