Thursday 2 December 2021

Teeth

Thankful we got to the dentist's ok & there was parking right opposite.  As a bonus the parking is free for December.  That there's no urgent work required, & plenty of time to sort out filings etc.  & the jury's still out on the root canal & it seems to have settled down again.
Friend wants a scarf, glad I asked.
& that I have plenty of wool, & the 100g ball looks to be plenty for the one I'm already working on.
That I made it to Pilates, & had a nice chat with friend.  That I'm reminded (once again) to do my crystal homework. Maybe a task for over the Christmas holidays.  That I resisted cheesy garlic bread with husband & exercised instead, & there was plenty left over for when I was finished.
Got today's urgent thing done, & the next thing has plenty of time.
That my contract extension is progressed, so I'm good til June.
That we have the exercise machine & weights bench etc. so I can exercise anytime I want really.

No comments:

Post a Comment