Sunday 19 December 2021

Market

Thankful friend turned up on time, & has a distinctive coat so could see him coming.  That we got there & back safely, been a good while since I've driven in fog.

Enjoyed the market, & husband bought me the tower I was looking at, he also bought my candle when my card was having problems.  Glad we ate at the Jamaican stall, & husband is keen to go back.  Glad he came too, & that friend met friends from ages back & he found us ok after.  That there was a table & seats free by the time we'd got our food.

Glad it was dry & we had a good wander round. & that we had plenty of gaming time after, & won our scenarios.

That I have the partition screen & the lights are long enough to cover it & I have the extension from a spare socket.

That I am feeling much better now, & my energy levels seem to be stabilising.

No comments:

Post a Comment