Thursday 23 December 2021

& relax

The meeting this morning was ok & I shouldn't have to do much for the other dept

That I found something useful and interesting to do (workwise), & discovered a problem to solve.  Also have created an index for the training so it'll be easier to revisit in future.  

That we went to the local shop so I got bunny treats & remembered toothpaste.  & the queues weren't bad, & I overheard people who couldn't even get into the supermarket carpark so am glad we went yesterday.

That I'm finished for Christmas & have a good long break to relax and spend with husband.  That I have a job I enjoy and am good at.  A warm, safe house to stay in freedom to spend my time how I wish.

That another card arrived & I'm reminded that I have friends.  That a colleague made the effort to connect on LinkedIn & I enjoyed reading the profile of another workmate I enjoy chatting with.  That we have so many ways of communicating.

Had some interesting discussions with husband today.




No comments:

Post a Comment