Monday 20 December 2021

Lights, camera...

Glad husband bought me the partition screen way back when, & the lights are long enough to drape over it.  That the others put their cameras on when I asked them to.  The boss left the meeting early so we got our usual chit chat.

That I found the missing flow chart, & had a pleasant chat with team mate in the meeting.  Also got my answers to the questions about the other software.  Baby steps of progress on another task too.

That we made it to the walk-in & it was quiet, we got straight in & there was no queue at KFC afterwards  so we got chicken for dinner.  

Husband's hamper arrived.

Thankful I have tomorrow off, & it's a short week.  That I've resisted buying more cross stitch kits to concentrate on the ones I already have.



No comments:

Post a Comment