Tuesday 14 December 2021

Bounce

Thankful for a lie-in, for a flexible manager who trusts me to get the work done as needed.  That I took the half day & had the sense to lie down when I needed to.  
For getting to the gardens & seeing the lights, glad I went & it did me good.  Also sent some photos to friends.
That Christmas cards arrived, even those with insufficient postage.

That I got to the post office & my parcels are safely on their way.  Got straight inside.
That I figured out a flaw in my new design before doing much work in the live system, & have plenty of time to revise the flow.  That I found myself something to get started on.  & that I remembered to send the protocols.  That someone had saved the approved copies in the shared area so I didn't have to find them in the system.  That they all sent ok.

That boss was in & husband got to speak with him, & husband signed the card for both of us. & I remembered our contact forms at the end of the day.  

That I was still logged into the computer & saw the urgent request, & the requestor was still online & got it approved when I asked, & that I got it started tonight. 
That I found out the info for the meeting, & have plenty of time to prepare, & that when we declined it was rescheduled without a fuss.

That a problem I was having with the vdesktops is sorted, & I checked & noticed today.  That I noticed a couple of things that were wrong in my document whilst I'm still in draft so they are easy to fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment