Friday 24 December 2021

Recharge

Got another scarf finished.

Glad to be staying home & relaxing, that we got a walk in, & there were still food deliveries - yummy.  That I remembered the bacon expires tomorrow so we're having it for breakfast.

That I volunteered & it was quiet & there were others on to chat to.  That I don't have to make any decisions about that yet.

That I decided against taking a reading, & that was the right choice.

Hot chocolate & treats.

Passed a Gloomhaven scenario we were stuck on - penultimate / final turn of the game - phew.

That I had a good day & am surrounded by things I enjoy doing, even peeling potatoes watching Netflix, & being able to do a task for husband that he doesn't like.

For hot running water & the shower, & the washing machine.  That the bunny towels dried in time for me to hang the bedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment