Sunday 12 December 2021

Friends

Thankful I logged in to do the reboot and got the reminder to do my timesheet.

That nothing came through as urgent on Friday.

Enjoyed my time at the woods, & had a pleasant afternoon gaming with husband.  That he is good to me and knows how to keep me happy. That I couldn't get into the zoom & he spent the afternoon with me instead.

That I have friends, & people to share with, & who support me.  That the rocks sparked a couple of conversations at the woods, including a heads up about ones I wouldn't've seen otherwise.  That I enjoyed a break resting against one of the trees, & felt better after being there. That I can get to the woods and back in a lunch time & that I've remembered that.

That I found friend's address & envelope is plenty big enough.  I have plenty of time before last Christmas post.

Blog coordinator has seen and appreciates my latest submission.  Happy to be able to help.  Relieved I had that stint of covering the blog so I knew to say no when they asked me to take it on permanently, also that I can support the current volunteer, & that I can keep having ideas for posts.  



No comments:

Post a Comment