Tuesday 28 December 2021

Delivery

Thankful we got home just as the Amazon driver was about to get out his van - husband caught him & we got our parcels.

That I remembered to take my dad's card so now it's posted and out of mind.

That the woods are nearby and the path had dried out today.  That I got there before dark & enjoyed my slow wander.  That it was quiet & I got parked, & the woman with kids in the middle of the road moved before I got to them.

That we got the jigsaw finished & all the pieces were still on the table.  That we sorted out the bits that were in the wrong places.

That the shops were fairly quiet & I found husband easily.  That we still have plenty of time off to enjoy & I am being better at avoiding mindless Facebook scrolling.

That I have the kindle & library access & plenty of books to enjoy.  & there are plenty enough free / cheap books on the kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment