Saturday 18 December 2021

Massage

Happy to decide to get a massage & have same day availability.  That I got down in good time & even managed to get to the fabric shop & get a massive crochet hook.  That I got cash back at Tesco the other day so I had plenty to cover it.  That it was dry for the walk and I got home before dark.

That there's a crossing near Lidl so I got across the main road safely, & managed to get all my shopping home.  Remembered to call in for my tablets & they had the right ones.  & I got my 10,000 steps.

That I enjoyed my evening gaming with husband.  That it's a great & easy way to spend time together.  

That even if I never go back to the knitting zoom, it's reminded me how I enjoy knitting, & encouraged me to learn to crochet, & now I've gone back to cross stitching.  That I have plenty of things I enjoy doing, & time to indulge / invest.

That my coat survived the wash.  & the crystal stall is confirmed at the market tomorrow, & husband's coming & friend is coming to the nearby car park to join us. 

That I had a restful day as well as getting my steps in, & that I can afford to indulge myself.  In food & material items, as well as timewise in hobbies.



No comments:

Post a Comment