Thursday 9 December 2021

Hobbies

Thankful for waking up in the morning, & for being able to go back to bed.  For husband snuggles, and having a job with flexibility.  That I saw the meeting invite & remembered to join, & we managed to restore our numbers.

That I managed to think of an answer & get it sent.  & that I was helpful to a few people without taking much effort.

That the scarf fit in the envelope I have, & that I have money to pay the bills.

That husband feeds me & looks after me well.  That I've had lots of support.  That there's a talk I'm interested in & managed to see advertised in time to book a ticket.

That I got inspired for a few more cards, & it's an interesting project.

That I found a pattern that works for friend's scarf, & I picked up the other one without getting confused / making mistakes.

My video loaded ok into Facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment