Wednesday 1 December 2021

Relaxing

Thankful for the walk at lunch, & for husband taking care of the meals.

That I made it to the woods & it stayed dry while I was there.  For the meetup group, & having people to walk with.

That there were shopping baskets at the end of the row where I dropped everything, & I found everything I was looking for & got nice wool.  That I'm enjoying the knitting, & have access to everything I need.  That I'm working & can afford to treat myself.  That I got the numbers for the advent tree.

That I've had a nice relaxing day, & even made it to Pilates.  That there are opportunities there for me, meetup, online and in person.

That volunteering was enjoyable, social & I did ok with the conversations.

That I got some useful insights today.

For kindle books and instant downloads, library books, & online ordering.  For postal deliveries, and shops.  

For safe drinking water, and hot running water.  For nearby shops, within walking distance.  That my dose reduction is going ok.  For husband filling my advent tree for me, & today's being very apt rose quartz.

No comments:

Post a Comment