Monday 9 November 2020

Work

Thankful I missed the worst of the rain when I drove to work & walked in from the carpark, that there was a desk for me, & one of the guys gave me his chair.  That we had a good laugh, & that they invited me to lunch.  That one treated me to a cuppa this afternoon.  That I caught up with another friend this afternoon.  That wearing a mask was easier today, & I had plenty to drink so avoided a headache.  That we went for a walk at lunch & it was lovely to get offsite & take our masks off.

That someone I needed to speak to came to speak to me.  That the project I can't do the work for yet has been delayed.  

That the deck I ordered arrived.  That I bought stamps at the weekend so could post friend a present.

That the shop is close enough to walk to for bits & pieces like milk & fruit.

That I was in the office when I realised I wasn't going to make Pilates, & so I remembered to message the instructor, & I remembered to turn the alarm off so it wouldn't go off while I wasn't in the office to turn it off.


No comments:

Post a Comment