Sunday 29 November 2020

Walks

  • Thankful that going for a walk is now an established habit 
    • we tried a new way & have found a reasonable loop to walk.  
    • That the day is reasonably warm, & dry
    • That we saw some lovely trees & greenery
    • That the area is safe and open, and pleasant for walks
    • for little traffic, & cars that stop to let us cross
    • for people keeping their distance
  • That we can walk easily & breathe, 
    • for health and ability
    • for clean air
  • For music
    • internet accounts & the variety of music available
    • for being able to hear
    • that my new gratitude journal reminded me to listen to music
  • For friends, interesting conversations
    • for all the different ways to keep in touch.
  • For realising that my kindle was low battery so I had time to charge it before I wanted to read it.
  • For realising how to make a start on my decluttering,
  • For loads of hobbies that I enjoy
  • For finding the packet of nose studs I thought were lost

No comments:

Post a Comment