Wednesday 4 November 2020

Hobbies

Thankful husband got me nice bread yesterday, & that I had butter out so it was easy to spread.  That he chopped up the melon for me so I had some at lunchtime.

That he bought chocolates he knows I like.

That he got me the skipping rope , & it was dry so I went out & did a little.  Thankful I didn't hurt myself.  That I managed to settle into my tasks eventually, & have fixed an issue we didn't know was broken.  That husband got us a printer & inks, & that we can have spare ink so I am fine to be printing stuff.

That I can put the heating on if I get cold, that I have cosy clothes & my dressing gown.

That we have room for the second table, & we have the lamp & I'm enjoying the jigsaws.  That I had a better conversation with a friend, & a short exchange with a friend I rarely speak to.


No comments:

Post a Comment