Tuesday 17 November 2020

It's the little things

Thankful I got the first couple of reports finished.  That we had a laugh at the meeting, & I seem to be doing ok.  That I figured something out that we've been stuck on & ignoring for months.

That I made it into work & chatted with someone new.  That work is near & I can pop in & out at will.

That it was dry for my walks between work & the car park.

That husband did some washing so my jeans could go in, & he hung the washing when it was done.

Glad I remembered to do friend's timetable, & that I remembered there was something else I was supposed to remind her to ask me & she remembered & I figured it out.

Glad for the push to go back to the doctor's & that I got a more knowledgeable one & I'm better suited to the tablets she suggested, & that I found a doctor here & seem settled on these.

Thankful that self-care seems important everywhere & there are lots of reminders around.  Work sent a daily appointment out today for a lunch hour for people working from home, & one of the supervisors at volunteering had "remember to practice self-care" (or similar) as their status.


No comments:

Post a Comment