Monday 23 November 2020

Good days

Thankful to have a job, & to have sufficient work to do.  That I read through some documents this morning & presented my thoughts, seems like no-one else was going to & it's good for me that I was proactive about it.

Thankful too to be working from home and able to keep my own hours.  That having an hour set aside for lunch as site policy makes it easy for husband & I to get out for a walk together.  Glad it was dry for that.  Thankful I have a reminder for the bin set on the phone so we were able to fill the recycling bin & put it out.  That we are gradually getting rid of our cardboard mountain & can reclaim parts of the house again.

Thankful my advent calendar arrived, I am so excited!  Also that I have an idea for a craft competition entry that I am also energised for.  Thankful that I am much better & able to get excited about things.  That I thought to set up another blog as a tarot journal so it's easy to keep track of what cards are coming up.

That the traffic round here is good for letting us cross when we're out on our walks.

That I remembered to text friend, & am glad she's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment