Friday 20 November 2020

Happy

Thankful that it occurred to me to ring friend rather than exchange voice clips, that we had a good catch up & it's reminded me why we're friends.  It also gave me plenty to blog about.  I feel better after talking to her. & she's reminded me how much progress we've made with the decluttering etc.  That I have plenty of time to speak with / message friends.  That there are people I care about & who care about me.

Thankful for meetup & when we arrived lockdown was lifting so I got to meet people & have access to online socials.  That being an organiser means I can host events that I want to do.

Thankful to have a fresh start with the house, & job.  & to have been able to get rid of what I have so far, & the packing that I've done.  That friends are keeping an eye on the house for us, & one managed to find the game I'm sending niece for Christmas & is wrapping & posting it for me.

Thankful for the internet & staying in touch with people.  For the friends who I have good (& coherent) exchanges with via messenger, & for voice comms so I'm not paying for international phone calls.

That we went out for a walk again at lunchtime & looks like we're making it a habit.  That husband got us a cooked chicken for lunch & then fried the leftovers up for tea.

That I resisted buying things I don't need on Amazon tonight, really proud of myself.  That Easons sent me a tracking number for my new colouring book & it was in Dublin 17th so am hoping it arrives tomorrow.  That we are reasonably tidy still, & we've been here 6 months.  That husband's bought free standing units so we can store stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment