Monday 16 November 2020

Success

Thankful that I went into work for a few things.  That the person I went in to meet was late so I managed to get the urgent thing done & the paperwork handed over before mentor buddy left.

That the mistakes I made don't matter.

That I figured out how to get the reports to work & have a step by step guide written for the blank template.  I reckon it'll be a couple of hours tomorrow & then I can move on to the next piece of work.

Thankful that as part of the conversation it turns out I have more time than I realised, which is good because even though I have it figured out this work will take longer than I hoped.  That there will be data available for all the reports by the end of next week so I have a safety net, & then I will be able to do the next version of the report based on real data.

That I can drive & work is near, & we can come & go as we please.

That I made it home in time for Pilates. & husband had dinner ready for after I put the bunny away.

That having a work laptop at home means I can work as I feel inspired, & it was worth doing a little extra tonight so tomorrow will be straight forward.

That it doesn't really matter what time I get up & start work tomorrow so it doesn't matter that I've stayed up late tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment