Thursday 12 November 2020

Paperwork

Thankful some little treats arrived with my mannequin.  That it took so long to arrive I'd forgotten I ordered it so it was a nice surprise.

Thankful guy in the office took me to another scanner & fixed the main one for me.  That I made it into work & got the scanning done.  I reckon I can do the paperwork chore a few items each time I'm in & that should be ok.  The weather stayed ok while I was in work, & I made it home in time for Pilates.  That I found a spare coathanger & made myself a name tag for it.

That husband ordered dinner while I during Pilates so it was ready once I was.  That the bunny let me pick her up & stroke her as I was putting her away.

That I'm taking a half day tomorrow, looking forward to a lie-in reading in bed.

That my advent calendar is ready to be posted out to me.

That I'm off to bed to read, happy I enjoy reading & have access to plenty of books.
& husband is making me hot chocolate.


No comments:

Post a Comment