Friday 13 November 2020

Music

Thankful I took a half day, that I lay in bed & read long enough to finish my book & had a leisurely amble to the laptop for work. 

That I made it into work, in time to say hello to mentor buddy, & for him to hand me a pile of work.  Glad I looked at it today rather than being ambushed by it on Monday.  Also glad I got to look through so it so I have the weekend to gather my thoughts, & that the boss of the area it came from knows it landed on me with no warning.

Glad I remembered my contact sheet before I shut down the pc.

That it was sunny & dry outside while I cleaned out the car, & husband came to help & brushed down the mats for me.  That he bought me screen wash the other week so I topped that up too.

Thankful I checked the email for tomorrow's test so I have all the required paperwork ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment