Saturday 21 November 2020

Journals

Thankful I made it to the opticians in time, & that I resisted getting new frames.  That my prescription hasn't changed so my current glasses (& sunglasses) are still ok.

Also thankful that I called into the healthfood shop & got myself a couple of bracelets, that the assistant was so pleased to see me & I braved asking her if there was anywhere selling loose crystals.

That I had a break in volunteering so I could get my tea.  That it was a quiet session & I enjoyed colouring in.

That I've got friends to play online with tomorrow.

That I've ordered the gratitude journal & it'll be delivered here.

That I discovered my clothes in the washer before they went mouldy & I rewashed them & remembered to hang them.

That I had a good conversation with a friend this afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment