Sunday 22 November 2020

Love & friends

Thankful husband comes out for a walk with me.  That the shop is open on Sundays & we're able to get out & get food, & when we weren't that they were doing next day deliveries.  Glad we're not self-isolating anymore & can get out for walks (& that the rules changes so even if you're self-isolating you can go our to exercise).

That husband does the cooking & makes the effort to provide meals that I'll like.  

That I've taken a break from reading for a while.  Am relieved.

Thankful for weekends, for rest days.

That the new guy managed to join us for the game & everyone enjoyed it.

Phoned a friend to cheer her up & got my bit of ranting out of the way & gave her the space to have hers & then we talked about happier things.

That friend is going to look for the planner for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment