Saturday 7 November 2020

Relax, breathe, everything is under control

Thankful my reading is sent, that I drew from a different deck and have decided to part with the initial deck.  I'd decided that originally & changed my mind.  Glad I have the ability to change my mind.

That husband took me for a walk after volunteering & I'm ok now.  That the supervisors & fellow volunteers are great for support.  That I got my 10k steps, & am starting a new streak.  That I plan on going to the woods tomorrow, thankful that they're close by.

That friend's son tested negative, & that she's feeling better today.  That she recommended an author to me & the library had the ebook so I've got it reserved now.  That I had plenty of time this morning to lie in bed & read.  & I enjoyed send

That it was dry & reasonably warm & I walked down to the healthfood shop & got some bracelets for a friend.  That I resisted the fluorite one, the one I ordered from friend's shop is much nicer so I'm also glad I saw that one first.  That I finally got my export slip posted to the DVLA.  That I declutter a deck I no longer like & it's finally posted to a friend.

That I remembered the washing in the machine & it's hung now so my jeans should be dry to wear to work on Monday.

That I have time to relax and breathe.  That there is so much to be thankful for.  For the encouraging people I know, & the groups I'm in.

That my parents are tech enabled & can send emails & messages so I don't need to ring them, or worry about not having rung for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment