Monday 19 August 2019

Work's ok

  • I managed to get a document reviewed.  The point at which I needed a break was handy for going for a walk, & I got to do my good deed for the day.  I also got some useful info that otherwise I would've missed out on.  By the time I got back to my desk I was ready to tackle the monstrous document again.  A few changes will make it readable & correct.
  • I made the necessary changes to another document & it's out of my sphere of responsibility now. One more plodding step of progress.
  • One of my other documents is ready to issue, very thankful that one was signed without a fuss, & just before the final signatory went on holiday.
  • Phoned an agency who hadn't acknowledged my cv & now I have a contact that I've exchanged emails with.  Baby steps of progress there too...  & a call scheduled for tomorrow.
  • Pleased with the errors I spotted.
  • Wore a skirt I really like.  Thankful to be out of the lab & able to be informal in my dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment