Wednesday 21 August 2019

So many things

Can't believe I missed yesterday's thanks.
Thankful this is now a habit, & I have so much to be thankful for.
Finished a book yesterday.   Husband did a quiz I wanted him to, even though it was boring & effort.
Something I wanted to buy at work was a painless process.  Husband got treats for the bunnies when he did the shopping (unprompted!) & milk for me, & made me hot chocolate.

Today the perfect opportunity presented to have a word with someone I have felt needed a quiet word for a while.  I feel better having done something productive about the situation.
I remembered the crystals a friend asked me to take tonight, & I remembered (last minute) the poster she likes, & even though I couldn't find the 4 colour pastel pen I had a 10 colour & gave her that instead.  Made it just on time, & caught up with another friend.  2 hugs on the way out :-)

My mentor has found a stand-in mentor for me for this weekend so I can do the reading still.
I caught the IT guy & he fixed something I needed.  I was the first port of call for a friend with IT issues & I mostly fixed them (at least I was doing the right thing).  Filled the time with the students well, we had a good laugh.  & I got loads of steps as I walked around site with them.

Lunch was fun, we had a good laugh.  & I had bacon with husband which it always good.  & I remembered to take him to the post office, & I got hay for the bunnies.  Remembered to give them the broccoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment