Friday 23 August 2019

Weekend :-)

  1. On a roll, I got the first 2 parts of my current project done.  I have a plan for the third & final part.
  2. Thankful husband was around to rescue me when I got stuck.  & pleased about the things I figured out all by myself.
  3. Pleasantly surprised someone accepted a friend request (I wasn't really expecting him to), & as such I now have an idea for a leaving gift.  I am very impressed with myself.  Have even emailed myself at work a reminder.
  4. Got a sensible point made, at the start of the meeting, & it was acknowledged.  I also seeded a concept that other people ran with.
  5. Lunch was fun, as always.  I like lunch.
  6. A heap of my documents got issued & I had a fortuitous passing of someone on the stairs so I could thank them.
  7. Long weekend!!  All that reading & study I can now do.  & a fun few chats about computer games, & all the time in the world to play :-)  A reminder of all the hobbies I have that I can do when husband's away.


No comments:

Post a Comment