Saturday 24 August 2019

Drunk Nik

The pub was a good laugh, we were out a good while, very civilised. I am glad I'm in with a good crowd.  I also had a good conversation with someone I rarely speak to.  Good old Asimov to the rescue - again.  & Philip k dick, haven't read a book of his in ages. Enjoyed the music, it was at a reasonable volume that we could talk over, the pub was empty except us, the beer was reasonable, we were left alone.  A pleasant way to spend the afternoon. We all left at about the same time.  They were taxis a-plenty when we got to the rank.

I got my feedback from the stand in mentor.  It's ok, a reassurance that I'm on the right track, & where my mentor is petty can be disregarded when she's no longer my mentor.

Got up early to go to the tip first thing, & got bread on the way home.  Fed.  The food in the pub was good.  Husband picked better than me, I should just let him choose,

No comments:

Post a Comment