Monday 5 August 2019

Mondays

Another good laugh with friends today. 

The IT guy & husband were patient as I dithered & got flustered.  No harm done.

I went to see the boss to arrange something.  He was busy til 1, 1's a good time.  It only occurred to me afterwards that didn't leave him time for lunch.  I messaged him about it & got a "I'll find time - don't worry" & a smiley face.  The something was useful; I got done what I needed to, he has a vague idea of some more "things Nik competently takes care of (without making a fuss)".  I also thanked him for not arranging meetings over lunch.  & it all helped me remember that I can be true to who I am.  I can bounce along the avenue, & pretend there are jetpacks in my hands like ironman.  

There were plenty of opportunities today to walk up (& down) the stepping stone path.  I love that stepping stone path, it brings a little bit of happy into my day.  Loads of colleagues don't know about it. It's like my secret private path.  I don't remember anyone else ever using it. 

& finally a folder of my original assessments that I thought was lost turned up.  It was in the cupboard with the wrong coloured spine.  Two of us couldn't find it til hometime.  Ah well, that's Mondays ;-)

Plus mentor liked my one card approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment