Wednesday 14 August 2019

Family & friends

Thankful car service is all booked.  My dad took care of it.  Got it booked for the day I wanted, & he's willing to drive it there for me.  Got the day booked off work too.

Was near the really friendly one at Pilates again, & got to tell her how I enjoy how cheerful she is.  She said likewise. & I walked out with her too, for a bit more chat.  Thankfully was only at the door before I remembered to go back for my mat. & that I made it, I was late leaving work.  Also thankful I remembered to drop the key back in to security so I know it's safe.

Discovered something urgent that needs doing & the IT guy will help me.  Should be straight forward.  Also glad I figured out that there's plenty of room on the external hard drive, some data there's only one copy of is being transferred overnight.  I just got to the guy doing it on time, & he obliged.

Meeting a couple of friends at the beach tomorrow.  & the burger van's back - doughnuts!!

Went out for lunch with a friend, was good catching up.  Glad my boss is easy going about long lunches & making time back.  Have taken care of the couple of things he wanted me to do.  One of them was arranging a meeting with busy people.  Also had a casual encounter with someone I needed to speak to.  Discovered an issue & was pretty much able to start rectifying it straight away.

Had an enjoyable meeting / training session at work.  Just managed to make the timings work between data guy, & getting to Pilates.


No comments:

Post a Comment