Saturday 17 August 2019

Lazy Saturday

  • The barriers are gone from the drive. Yay!! Parking will be way easier now.
  • I enjoyed reading a new book, very glad it's Saturday so I can nap the day away after spending half the night awake reading.  
    • Husband isn't bothered by the lamp being on & me reading while he sleeps.
    • Finally remembered to order another one that I'd been looking at.  
  • Replied to a few forum posts on a website I enjoy visiting.
  • Emailed an agency dealing with a vacancy I'm interested in.
  • Arranged to meet a friend for a catch up tomorrow,
    • thankfully somewhere local, hassle free commute.
  • Cuddles with husband on the sofa - he knows that's always the best way to deal with me 
    • The book is the 5 love languages (I found out about it in a quiz I did.  https://www.psychologies.co.uk/love/life-lab-experiment-love.html ).  I have a feeling that husband's main language is acts of service.  This makes it extra important that when he cooks for me & leaves the empty packaging all over the kitchen that I quietly put it in the bin & thank him for cooking.  I am getting better at this, afterall I'd far rather put a few empty packets in the bin than do the cooking.

  • I realised that I had an unprompted "well done" from my boss the other day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment