Thursday 29 August 2019

Friends & husband

Thankful that I stayed for lunch & enjoyed it. One of my friends came a bit late so I got to have a quiet chat with her at the end - she loved the book I lent her. Also glad to have it back so I can read it again myself, & possibly pass it on to another friend ;-)

Glad husband was home when I got in, & I spoke to him before going out.  We're going to make some changes.  Also got to take him shopping in the afternoon rather than the evening.  & he took me walkies!  He knows the advice, exercise, social, eat well etc.  He's also aware of the "shouldn't really drink".  He's so easy to talk to, & supportive.  Also relieved I survived the doctors, & that my prescription was quick. 

Another friend mentioned an interesting job to me today, & sent me the link.  Looks like a viable option.
Another friend has a diagnosis & treatment & is feeling loads better.
Another friend has an appointment to get fixed.
After I managed to book my appointment yesterday I phoned a workmate & told her to phone straight away, she did & she got an appointment too.


No comments:

Post a Comment