Saturday 10 August 2019

It's a habit

I got lost getting to meet friend.  Thankfully I wasn't in a rush, made it eventually & am getting better at just finding a way without panicking.  Also very thankful that I got safely across a junction I hadn't realised was a roundabout.

Made the right choice getting the bus all the way to where we wanted to go instead of walking the last 10 mins of the bus ride.

Picked good places to go, & mostly stayed dry.  Had a good catch-up.  Finally got to see the crystal collection in the museum (almost missed it).

The tyre warning alarm came on when I was in a housing estate so it was easy to pull over & check them (rather than being on the motorway or dual carriageway).  Very thankful I have an inflator in the car.  Years ago someone used a footpump to inflate my tyre at a petrol station where the air machine sucked all the air out my tyre, & off the back of that I bought one that worked off the ignition.

No comments:

Post a Comment