Monday 26 August 2019

long weekend

Lots of husband time,  he cut up melon for me, checked there was food...
& spent the evening watching tv shows with me.
Person liked their reading, & my next review is up.

Friend let me do her a favour, am glad of the reason to get up, & the chance to gain some perspective.  Also that if I needed a favour there are plenty of people nearby I can call on, & mum's friend lives round the corner so I wouldn't really need to ask - they'd offer.

Have rediscovered Superbetter & done some hoovering.  Put some washing on, & got the next loads ready.  Fixed the tv with the magic "turn it off and on again strategy".
Massage therapist has a slot tomorrow, am glad I get to chat to her & then I can arrange a session for husband & depending on how far ahead it is, might get another myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment