Tuesday 6 August 2019

Rainy days

  • Quick breakfast with a friend (happy to be invited, relieved it was quick).  The canteen breakfast is good, the cook is lovely & always picks out crispy bacon for me.  I was also able to swap some change with her.
  • The IT guys office mate had a meeting cancelled so I managed to spend the afternoon on a project with the IT guy.
    • ready to move on with the next phase of the project.
  • I missed the worst of the rain on my wanders
    • even though I got wet I soon dried out.
  • Managed to get the mint & lemon balm dug up. 
    • remembered to go for soil & a pot, had a second pot spare in the garden.
  • Colleague answered her phone & even though she didn't come for lunch she sent mine up with husband.
  • Received my reading & it's accurate.  Painful to read but confirmation of what I already knew & am gradually coming out of denial about.

No comments:

Post a Comment