Thursday 15 August 2019

Beach

  • Had a reasonable day at work, fixed an issue all by myself.  Got inspired as I was having a wander.  
    • Thankful for the opportunities to wander.   Followed a sensible trouble shooting path, am pleased with myself.  Also had a good laugh with the other dept & friend this morning. 
    • There was a nice vibe in their office.  
  • Got some filing done.  
    • One step further to completing a massive project.
  • Weather at the beach was really good, we had a lovely sit & chat, enjoying just sitting listening to the waves.
    • I got my doughnuts!
    • A wander along the beach, it was warmer than expected too.
    • Interesting conversation
  • Home to husband.
    • Had the sense to eat before going out again, he went to the chippie
  • Was home late cos of the beach so traffic was gone for our trip out.
  • Met the IT guy on a wander, got my new pc set up (includes a new mouse & keyboard, can get rid of the manky old one).
    • Next project can start tomorrow, fingers crossed it's painless.
  • The patio was cleared so now I have somewhere to skip outside.
  • The cooler weather means I can wear my wedding ring again now my fingers aren't swollen.

No comments:

Post a Comment