Sunday 18 August 2019

Friends

Café breakfast with a friend, close to home, I made it on time.  They leave us alone to chat.  She lent me a book that seems really good.  We had a good catchup.  I love the boots I was wearing, & know their limits.

Husband took me walkies!  & we did a bit of tidying, he's put my new boot shelf up so the boots are mostly cleared, & I've resolved (again to keep the sofa & lounge table clear).  Sofa's been clear since my parents last visited.  He cleaned the kitchen sink, so that's hopefully staying empty too.  I emptied the dish washer so the dirty dishes went straight in.

New book arrived - so much choice.  Did some studying this afternoon, nearly have a course finished.

Was just finishing the bunnies when it started to rain, thankful that I went out to them when I did.

Made it to yoga with a friend, arrived at the same time so we got to chat in the carpark.  There were 2 spaces together & we got to chat.  It was fine, not as hard as Pilates & I could follow each to make it worthwhile.


No comments:

Post a Comment