Monday 1 May 2023

Bonus day off

Thankful for extra day off.  That it was warm and dry for our walk and enjoyed it.  That the coffee van not being there meant we had a chat in the house instead and tried the brownie.  Friend thinks they're fine to serve if I don't call them brownies.  Also got a sponge recipe from her.

She has suggested some Japanese Gardens I'll enjoy so we'll have a day out there with other garden loving friend.

Got home on time for the gaming and that was a good laugh.  Glad I went.  Finished at a good time for dinner.  

Thankful husband deals with the bins cos I'm generally too tired by the time I remember.

Had remembered to submit my timesheet. 

A few people have signed up to the other meetup event I'm hosting.  Hopefully make some more friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment