Thursday 11 May 2023

Healthcare

Thankful I noticed the call and answered when they phoned back. It felt good being given the space to talk and I have an in-person appointment next week, in the middle of the day travel should be easy and I can take the day off and not worry about work.

Very thankful we managed to register with a doctor, & that we have the health insurance resources too.

I'm managing work with spreading my hours out for shorter days.  Feels like a while since I've had to nap at lunch. Glad I have the freedom I have workwise, & my boss is working on extending my contract so my work is good enough.

That I made Pilates - am relieved I'm still fit enough to function in every day life.  That boss is supportive and I have a good quality of life - food and house, husband, friends.  For being able to pop to the shops easily, that we live close to work.

For remembering gaming and it was fun.  Starting to get to know regulars.  May even be someone interested in the net runner although there are logistics to consider. 

Husband is showing an interest in healthy eating again- glad he looks after the meals.  



No comments:

Post a Comment