Tuesday 30 May 2023

Energy

Thankful for flexible working, being able to get up whenever.

That I didn't need to go to site, & neither did husband, & so he came out for a couple of walks.  Was pleasant outside.

Made it to Pilates again, enjoying it again.  Glad I have access, internet, friends, space in the lounge to do the session.

Husband does the cooking, & feeds me well.  That I tried the salad & it was fine.  That he's putting veg into the batch dishes for me & we have plenty of fruit.

Went out skipping again, getting both outdoors, natural light in the mornings, & some exercise.

Had some good games on BGA this evening, even a couple of rematches.

Feels like I'm doing better energy wise lately, been a few days since I've had a nap.

Found things to keep me occupied workwise, & there is plenty enough to keep me ticking over for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment